Okay, so this may not be your traditional “What I Ate Wednesday” post, but hopefully you’ll forgive us…
This week’s post is dedicated to the most delightfully delicious dessert (I love alliterations): chocolate!
Dark, milk, with almonds, with caramel…the list goes on and on and we don’t discriminate with our lovin’. It’s why we spin, why we suffer through seatwork in barre, and do endless chatarungas.
It makes us happy, it has heart-health benefits, and it’s delicious. Pinterest feeds our love affair.
So, we’ve scientifically narrowed down the Top 10 list (in no particular order) of our fave chocolate products. Let us know if we’ve missed anything in the comment below.
10. If you like your cocoa “wit”- Green & Blacks Organics bars with almonds, or mint, or ginger, or hazelnut, or….
9. If you’re a traditionalist (like BFF & FFML instructor Lisa Winig)- Hershey’s Kisses or M&Ms
8. If you wanna say “awww”- Chocolove bars
7. If you’re a Shiraz connoisseur- Eclat Chocolate’s Wine Lovers Box
6. If you like a little kick- Lindt’s Excellence Chili Bar
5. If you’re TJ’s obsessed- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Caramel with Sea Salt
4. If you like to buy local- Try any of Edwards Freeman Nut Company‘s chocolate covered goodies
3. If you need to feed your pumpkin addiction- Godiva’s Pumpkin Patch Truffles
2. If you want to be socially conscious- Try any of these Certified Fair Trade brands
1. If you like your chocolate with a side of bacon (yes, this is real & awesome…)