Well, it’s complete! The Philly Marathon & Half-Marathon are in the books for 2012. We couldn’t have asked for a better race day–gorgeous weather, cheering fans, and lots and lots of great energy & funny signs. Running through the city of Philadelphia–passing the Liberty Bell, Penn’s Landing, Liberty Place, 30th Street Station, the Philadelphia Zoo, and the Please Touch Museum–certainly kept our minds occupied for 13.1 miles! But, it certainly helped that we had a kick a*s playlist to help us along the route. Here are some top tunes from the race.13.1 Playlist
1. Kernkraft 400– More
2. American Girl– Tom Petty
3. Part of Me– Katy Perry
4. Bangarang– Skrillex
5. Dog Days Are Over– Florence & the Machine
6. Party in the U.S.A.- Miley Cyrus
7. Girl on Fire– Alicia Keys
8. Diamonds– Rihanna
9. I Knew You Were Trouble– Taylor Swift
10. Live While We’re Young– 1D
11. Some Nights– Fun.
12. Till The World Ends– Britney Spears
13. Levels– Avicii
.1 Rocky Theme to cross the finish!