Happy Wednesday, readers!
We’ve created this playlist to be used with whatever workout you like–elliptical, spinner, dreadmill (ahem..treadmill)–to simulate a hill workout. You’ll tackle 3 progressively-harder hills; as the tempo slows down, increase your resistance or incline.
So…here ya go! Let us know what you think of this week’s playlist in the comments. Any songs you’re lovin’ right now? Please share!
1. Let Me Love You– Ne Yo
2. Don’t Stop (Color on the Walls)– Foster the People
3. Whistle– Flo Rida
4. Paradise– Coldplay
5. Everybody Talks– Neon Trees
6. Titanium– David Guetta & Sia
7. In for the Kill (Skrillex Remix)- La Roux
8. Mind Eraser– Black Keys
9. Bleed It Out– Linkin Park
10. One More Night– Maroon 5
11. Sail– AWOLNATION
12. I Need A Doctor– Dr. Dre & Eminem
13. All I Want for Christmas is You– Mariah Carey (**feel free to put this one in the “too soon” time capsule if you don’t want to listen to holiday music before December 1st!!)