- Please arrive on time. If you are a new guest, please arrive at least 10 minutes before the class is scheduled.
- Please remove your shoes and place them in the reception cubbies for ALL classes.
- Socks must be worn at all times in the Barre studio.
- Please turn off cell phones.
- Only water is allowed in the Barre and Yoga rooms, other food and beverages allowed in the lobby.
- Always practice at your own level. Never compare or compete…even with yourself.
- Please pick up after yourself, put away all props, and clean your space.
Sign Up & Cancellations
It is recommended that you sign up in advance for all classes. This can be done at the studio or online. Your reservation will be held until the class begins with a 5 minute grace period. In order to remove yourself from any class, you must cancel your reservation 24 hours in advance. Once you cancel a class, the class is returned to your series to be used at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you have an Auto-Renew Membership, a single class fee of $18 will be charged to your credit card/account if you late cancel or do not show up for class.
All class cards, as well as monthly auto-renews, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- All class cards, as well as monthly auto-renews, are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Auto-Renew Memberships may be freezed for up to one month.
- Credit or exchange for products sold in our studio is available within 14 days of purchase with your receipt.
- We do not accept American Express, so please be prepared to use another form of payment.